Saturday, July 11, 2009

Do we need any other support or reference?

Lets read the below Hadith and ask our selves the question” On whome we are counting on?
Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu anhu reports
that Nabi Sallallahu alaihi wasallam in a Hadith Qudsi narrated
that Allah Ta’ala says:
I treat My men according to his expectations from Me..
I am with him when he remembers Me;
and if he remembers Me in his heart,
I remember him in My heart;
and if he remembers Me in a gathering,
I remember him in a better and nobler gathering (of angels).
If he comes closer to Me by one span,
I go closer to him an arm’s length;
if he comes towards Me an arm’s length,
I go towards him two-arm’s length;
and if he comes to Me walking,
I run to him.
(Bukhari)
Its a simple answer to our every day problems starting from house hold, business, education, ruling a country and you name it. On the contrary, its a strange and painful reality that majority of the Muslims do not have the basic knowledge of Islam as they do not study Translation of the Holy Book Quran by themselves and are often confused by the so called Authorities on the religion, Lets review our Quran, its far better spending time on Quran than reading of the international best sellers and watching the greatest of the movies and documentaries. I have tried it and felt very good cause it took out most of the confusions I had in my mind. Lets be clear about the concepts of Islam by putting in our effort to study Islam on our own first and if needed seek guidance from any scholar who does not spread the word of violence and hatred in his books or speeches.
We are in the most difficult time of our history our Book clearly teaches us cricis management through following the Islamic principles, encourages unity, mutual consultation, equality, justice, rule of the law, respect for women, elders and children and above all the right and responsibilities of each and every individual in a society.
So the message is simple, precise to the point for all of us to re-think our standing on the current scenario.

1 comment: