Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Pakistani big shot with a real Fortune Teller!

We do like to go to fortune tellers and Palmists whether we belive them or not.Lets create a hypothetical dramatic dialogue situation.

One such Pakistani big shot having indutries and banks went to a Fortune teller who had training at CIA head Quarters and was a former President of Pakistan as well but sitting in a disguise of a fortune teller to hide his Identity. Whats happened then is briefly decribed, P.S: FT would be used for Fortune teller and PK for Pakistani.

Pk: hi how are you today? (shake of hands)

FT: you are Pakistani for sure.

PK: well how do you know that? You are some kind of special fortune teller tells people about their Nationality with mere shake hands.

FT: No no, your hand smell like Lahori Broast!

PK: yes I had broast but it was not Lahori.

FT: so why are you here?

PK: I dont know, you know even our President Musharaf did know why he was President he was there for so many years. I want to know about my future.

FT: your future is still dark.

PK: yes I know, am a coal mine worker.

FT: you seek love desperately in your life !

PK: yes you are right, I have 12 kids and am planning to have 13th in near future.

FT: What are you a Pakistani rabit?

PK: No No this is the only entertainment an ordinary Pakistani can afford at the expense of his Inlaws

FT: You will win a lottery.

PK: Shut up no more lotteries

FT: why?

PK: last time I won lottery a guy came to me and said: Mr. Zardari wants his share. I asked how much in %. He replied 100%.

FT: Your wife will leave you?

PK: AAAHa you mean she will die delivering 13th child

FT: No she will be jailed after killing your girl friend!!!

PK: Equally good boss equally good!

FT: I can turn things in your favour.

PK: how?

FT: I know majic as well

PK: hahahaahaaa majic, no body knows majic better than us Pakistanis, we take loan we dont return it, we make banks silent with one call from PM secreteriate, we earn money but revenue deptt cant find it, so we dont pay tax, we do crimes, no body notices it and even make criminals as head of states hahahahahaa what majic you are talking about.

FT: what if a 200 million $ loan is sanctioned to you through my majic heee heee hee!

PK: now we are talking business not majic! what would be the condition

FT: I get 180 Million and you get 20 million US$, dont worry about returning the loan

PK: now you are not talking like a majician, you sound more like our President Zardari.

FT: Yes or no! make it simple

PK: yes yes who hates enjoying luxuries on free government loan.

FT: Am giving you a tip for business, but it wont be free

PK: I know I know corporate majician, whats in it for me?

FT: buy ware houses and buy wheat to be stored in it with half of the loan money?

PK: what would I do with that quantity of wheat?

FT: We will generate artificial shoratge of wheat by exporting/smuggle it to neighbouring countries to our people and then get it imported in to Pakistan on cash against documents and make our money 10 times. Not to mention that I will get the 80% of the profit.

PK: you are not a fortune teller by any means, you are a habitual fortune maker, you have any other project in mind?

FT: I want to offer you a job?

PK: Am chairman of the biggest industrial and banking group, do I need a job?

FT: Yes you badly need a job for 6 months or a year contract, it would be very beneficial for you.

PK: are you making me president of Pakistan, thats the only way I can make trillions in 6 months

FT: No No, there are even better ways to earn trillions and no body would notice even?

PK: and whats that?

FT: We will make you Chairman of PIA and CAA, and that can change your life?

PK: My son remained chairman of PIA but it never changed his life rather our business suffer as he was spending more time on PIA rather than our banks, so I asked him to quit. But would you get me that position?

FT: You should know by now that am well connected?

PK: so what do I have to do by being a chariman?

FT: Ground your jumbo jets sell these to a country I tell you and ask quoattions from companies I tell you?

PK: haaah haaa ak aprt from 20% profit what would I get after buying jets at a 40% higher price I guess?

FT: You get un-limited travel for you and your family and ten persons that you recommend. All first class and as a chairman hire as many of your friends and relatives you wish, give procurement tenders to your known people MTV enjoy!

PK: sounds fun!

FT: Yes it is

PK: What if I get caught?

FT: My friends in USA will help you in any case you will not get caught if you play smart, even if you do, my friends in USA will launch a new law and get you out, do you think NRO was Musharaf's idea, it was my bosses in the USA who wrote it in the first place.

PK: what about opposition and party in power, they will certainly interfere.

FT: No they will not, they report to My USA friends through independent wings, these idiots think that they are the only trustworthy allies in Pakistan for USA.

PK: Even the religious political wings?

FT: Yes they are but through a separate wing in USA

PK: the more I learn about it the more I get excited.

FT: Nothing more exciting then the gathering all the wealth in the world, we will be monitoring you, if you perform exactly as per our presentation, you could be next president of Pakistan

PK: you must be kidding, hows that possible.

FT: if My friends in USA can take out a person from Jail, use NRO to make his record clean and removed the necessary hurdles one by one and made him cureent President of Pakistan. We have the power we have the Gold and money hee heee

PK: you have the necessary power and the money and we have the required to sell our faith if the price is right!!!! I must thank my friend who asked me to see you.

FT: no need to thank him, I asked him to send you to me. We keep on looking for flexible people who are having strrong financial or political back ground. You friend is our strategic partner for ten years.

PK: but he is an industrialist, makes life saving drugs and very religious man.

FT: but he is felxible thats why we gave him a license and investment support to run an Amercian Phrmaceutical company. My Amercian friend are real fortune tellers and you, me n your friend are fortune makers. A banker becomes your Prime Minister and wins election from a city called Attock that he never visited, it happens all you need is people of similar thought process and of course flexibility.

Its a hypothetical dialogue by two fiction characters created to visualise how some of us befreinds with the enemy of the state for own vested interests and leave the country before found guilty and leave millions of Pakistani suffering, struggling and crying in agony. The above dialogue is hypothetical but the fact that our leaders have become tools to our enemies to facilitate their negative intentions against us. Even the history speaks for it self, we have been let down by our own people with in our ranks who sold their faith to the people with good price, you start from losing governments in Spain, Turkey, Sub-continent etc, we have certain people always available in the past and its number is certainly grown up. I have studied economics while doing masters in business administration, from a person whose Dad remained head of the most strongest religious party, but his son and my teacher had schooling, college education and then PHD all done in the USA. Where as his dad is famous for his anti-american slogans.

In the past it was difficult to trace such persons and organizations who were running their operations from funding of Anti-Pakistan and Anti-Islam elements/countries. Now with awareness and independent media and resources like internet, we can tell a traitor from a true Pakistani. Analyse a sudden growth of a private TV channel which hired people at 3 times the salaries they were getting at PTV or other channels, elite columnists were also hired with an income proposal of their life time, what was all that about? West needed more flexible people and before that a massive brain washing of masses has already been done through talk shows, dramas, music etc and it has all been done in such a classy manner that before we started realising that its wrong, it was already too late. A mass struggle is needed from us all who could write and send a message across and who believe that they can not be made successful as already my country and my fellow country men have suffered alot cause of the traitors in our ranks in all segments and positions. None of the channels and political parties can justify their actual source of have huge funds at their disposal if an independent audit is carried out. This is how an un-equal distribution of wealth and resources is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment